Suffering From Shoulder And Elbow Pain? Get Treatment For Your Injuries Now
We believe that you are here because of an aggravated case of upper body pain. This is an issue that can affect various areas of the body because of how the skeletal muscular system is designed. For our purposes, we will talk about the specifics of how shoulder and elbow pain limit your body and create further issues.
The seriousness of your pain needs to be taken into account because of the consequences that come with elbow and shoulder pain. If not taken care of, you will see how your range of motion and outright productivity begins to significantly decrease. One of the main problems that further complicates this ailment, is the fact that people tend to “shove their pain under the rug” because they believe that they do not have time to deal with the pain.
Unfortunately, this can prove to be a grave mistake. The truth is that the longer one takes to examine and get treated for the underlying conditions that are causing the pain, the more complex and aggravating the injury will become. For that reason, we urge anybody struggling with this to join us through this article. We will dive into what causes these ailments, and what specifically qualifies as shoulder & elbow treatment in Tamarac so that you can utilize it and begin to feel better.
Shoulder and Elbow Causes of Pain in Tamarac
In order to understand where your pain is coming from, it is crucial to understand exactly what is causing it. Pain just doesn’t come out of nowhere and by medical standards, pain is always triggered by an underlying cause.
Having said that, we want to inform you that there are three main underlying causes of shoulder and elbow pain. They are immediate injuries, age-related factors, and illnesses.
When analyzing immediate injuries, you will notice that an elbow or shoulder injury can be traced back either to a forced movement or trauma. These incidents can manifest themselves in a sporting event, an accident, or blatant trauma to the area. Common shoulder injuries include:
- SLAP tears: Signaling that there is a tear in the ring of the cartilage that surrounds the shoulder’s socket. Be mindful that this type of injury develops over time from strong repetitive motions.
- Dislocated Humerus: Can occur from prolonged repetitive motions or direct trauma to the area. At that point, the bone comes out of its socket.
- Rotator Cuff Tear: Caused by trauma or sudden movements, causing the area to feel stiff, weak, and inflamed.
Common Elbow injuries also include:
- Tendinitis of the elbow,
When we talk about age-related factors, it is a straightforward notion. This is because as we get older, we are more susceptible to experience pain in our muscles, joints, and bones. The reason for this relies on how our body ages over time. As we grow older, our joints, muscles, and bones will not be able to withstand the same amount of activity as they did in the past.
That same activity we did in the past will manifest itself in pain and loss of mobility. That is why it is important to be careful and adhere to your body’s limits depending on your age and underlying conditions. Light exercise and caution will mitigate the effects of growing older.
Lastly, the following underlying illnesses can trigger a great amount of shoulder and elbow pain:
- Soft Rheumatic Syndrome.
Get Treated For Your Elbow and Shoulder Pain in South Florida
One of the best ways to get treated for your injuries is to seek chiropractic care. The reason for this suggestion is because this trained professional will be able to pinpoint exactly what type of underlying condition you are suffering from.
In other words, chiropractors will go straight to the point. If you are suffering from immediate injuries, age-related issues, or illnesses your chiropractor will save you time and money. The following treatments include the following:
- A chiropractor can apply pressure to the affected area in order to relieve any accumulated swelling. This will reduce the amount of pain and improve your range of mobility.
- If you are suffering from dislocations, the trained professional will be able to apply a chiropractic adjustment to realign the affected joint.
- Deep tissue massages will also be useful when tackling shoulder and elbow pain. Oftentimes, muscle weakness or numbness can limit range of motion and thus result in an aggravated discomfort.
- Lastly, shoulder and elbow care can be composed by a carefully designated exercise plan for your own standards that will seek to lessen pain and allow you to regain movement.
Get Treated Now!
We hope that you understand that the only way to effectively tackle your shoulder and elbow pain is to seek a concrete solution. By accepting chiropractic care, you are truly investing in your health and not contributing to further damage to your body. The solution is in your hands. Go ahead and seek the best shoulder and elbow pain treatment in Tamarac that you deserve now!